Minimum orders are $300+GST
- Sample candles and reed diffusers are available at 50% off wholesale rates with a quantity order of 4 or more of each fragrance.
- All stockists will be provided with a stand up shelf talker to be displayed alongside Byron Bay Candles display stock. Any POS supplied is for the sole use of displaying Byron Bay Candles and can not be used with any other product.
- Freight is calculated once the orders are fully packed and the amount is added at cost to your final invoice.
- Australia wide flat rate delivery of $20+GST applies to wholesale orders over $500+GST.
BREAKAGES AND RETURNS
- Orders are packed with great care however occasionally breakages do occur. Any breakages must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your order, please send a photo of the broken items and a credit will be issued to your account
Orders are pro-forma basis. Payment may be made by credit card or bank deposit and must be received in full before orders are dispatched, unless a prior payment arrangement is agreed upon.
- All prices on our website are shown inclusive of GST for Australia residents.
- Customers must disclose their full trading address before trading terms are accepted and if intending to sell online please notify us before listing our products. Likewise online only customers must notify in writing if they intend to sell from a bricks and mortar location. Stock must not be transferred, sold to or otherwise provided to secondary locations without the written consent of Byron Bay Candles.
The customer agrees to limit any claim it makes to the cost of replacement of products or acquiring equivalent products, that Byron Bay Candles shall not be liable for any loss or expense arising after 7 days from delivery (or at all once products have been unpacked, and or otherwise used) Byron Bay Candles shall not be liable for any contingent, consequential, direct, indirect special or punitive damages with a due to negligence or otherwise and the customer acknowledges this limit of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly and that no other term condition agreement warranty representation and or understanding whether express or implied in any way extending to, otherwise relating to or finding upon Byron Bay Candles other than these terms is made or given by or on behalf of Byron Bay Candles other than these terms.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.