PayPal is our preferred methods for accepting payments as this offers you the safest and most secure form of online payment. You can pay directly through your PayPal account or if you don’t have an account you can pay using your credit card through the PayPal site. We also accept direct deposit and bank details will be provided at the check-out.
AfterPay is another payment option you can select whereby you pay for your order in four installments due every two weeks. Click here for more details on AfterPay.
- We ship Australia wide and internationally with Australia Post.
- Flat rate shipping of $9.90 applies for orders under $60 within Australia.
- Free shipping Australia wide on retail orders over $60.
- Tracking numbers will be provided for all orders.
- Orders are dispatched on the next business day after receipt of order.
- Every care is taken when packing your order for delivery. If for some reason your purchase is damaged in transit we will offer you a full refund or replacement provided you send us a photo of the damaged goods and packaging within 48 hours of you receiving them.
- Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind or accidentally order the wrong fragrance.
- All claims MUST be made within 48 hours of receipt of order.
All prices on our website are shown inclusive of GST for Australia residents. GST will be removed on the cart/check-out page when you enter an international shipping address.
Prices are subject to change at our discretion without notice.
The customer agrees to limit any claim it makes to the cost of replacement of products or acquiring equivalent products, that Byron Bay Candles shall not be liable for any loss or expense arising after 7 days from delivery (or at all once products have been unpacked, and or otherwise used) Byron Bay Candles shall not be liable for any contingent, consequential, direct, indirect special or punitive damages with a due to negligence or otherwise and the customer acknowledges this limit of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly and that no other term condition agreement warranty representation and or understanding whether express or implied in any way extending to, otherwise relating to or finding upon Byron Bay Candles other than these terms is made or given by or on behalf of Byron Bay Candles other than these terms.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.