Not only do our candle refills allow you to try out different scents in the same beloved candle jar, but it also gives you a way to act more sustainably.
You see, instead of throwing the candle jar away each time the wax runs out, an act which would result in more waste, you’re invited to reuse your jar through refills.
Here are the instructions for how easy it is and click on the video demo too:
- With approx. 5mm of wax remaining, soak your Byron Bay Candles printed, glass jar in hot soapy water (jar pictured below). Agitate any remaining wax and the metal wick tab until it dislodges; then dispose
- Wash jar until clean and wipe dry (pure soy wax is soluble in warm water)
- Remove new wax refill from all packaging and peel tape cover from bottom wick tab.
- Insert refill in to glass jar
- Light wick and burn candle until melt pool reaches edge of jar. This ensures an even burn and will prevent a cavity from forming.
- Enjoy hours of ambient pleasure.