Enjoy your favourite reed diffuser scent with this Car Diffuser Bottle. Packaged with a 120ml diffuser refill bottle so you can top it up when it’s empty.
- Remove reed sticks and unscrew the timber lid. Insert the supplied funnel into the top of the glass jar to transfer 10mls of the diffuser blend into the car diffuser jar.
- Place metal vent clip over the neck of the jar and screw on timber lid. Stop as soon as you feel resistance and turn back a 1/4 turn. IMPORTANT – DON’T OVER TIGHTEN – the timber lid expands once it absorbs the scent and an over tight lid can cause the thread on the glass jar to crack and break apart. A slightly loose lid is desirable.
- Insert one or two reed sticks. Start with one reed stick to check how strong the scent flow is in your car. If you’d like it stronger add the second reed stick.
- Attach the car diffuser by clipping on to your car vent. Ensure only the metal clip comes into contact with your dashboard!
DON’T rest the timber lid or reed sticks on the vent veneers or any part of the dashboard as scent may mark the surface. Any spillage/leakage onto plastics, vinyl, leather etc MAY CAUSE DAMAGE and should be wiped clean immediately.
- The metal clip twists to attach to horizontal or vertical vent veneers.
- When air flows through the vents a beautiful aroma flows through your vehicle.
- Once the refill bottle is empty you can purchase just the refill bottle without the car diffuser by clicking these links – refill bottle here and pure essential oils refills here.