Do you have some questions?
Please reach out to us through any of the methods below. You’ll find us located in the Industry and Arts Estate in Byron Bay and you are welcome to visit us at the factory door, Monday to Friday during opening hours.
1, 21-23 Tasman Way, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (enter the factory from Wollongar St. through the car-park beside Trip a Deal)
Get in touch with us.
Send us a message !
Please contact us through any of the methods listed below as we are here help in any way we can – please note an email reply can end up in your spam folder so please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Still need help?
Get in touch with us
Frequently Asked Question!
Pure soy wax is derived from soybeans which are a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by organic farmers.
Pure soy wax provides a cleaner burn as it doesn’t contain paraffin waxes which are extracts of petroleum and are derived from petrochemicals.
Pure Soy Wax is –
• 100% Plant-Based!
• All Natural!
• Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable!
• Free of animal testing!
• Free of petroleum products!
• Free of animal products!
• Free of insect products!
• Free of palm oil!
The Manufacturing Process of pure soy wax is designed to purify the wax, ensuring the removal of any potentially present pesticides, herbicides, or Genetically Modified Materials (GMM)*.
This Process has been verified and confirmed to be 100% effective by accredited third party Laboratory Analysis for the wax we use in the manufacturing process of Byron Bay Candles.
Pure essential oils provide you with a clean, natural aroma that elicits a relaxation response as they contain natural elements that trigger the release of endorphins in the brain.
This in turn causes a positive emotional response which calms your nervous system and relaxes your senses to keep you in good health.
Fragrance scents are manufactured aromas, that is they have been chemically altered from their original plant extracts to create scents in the way perfume is created.
If you don’t suffer allergic reactions to synthetic fragrances then they are often the selected choice as these aromas will also trigger a positive emotional reaction.
Perhaps it’s an association to a happy memory of a place or of a loved one, such as smelling flowers in Grandma’s garden or enjoying the aroma of baking cookies on a relaxing weekend.
In both instances your emotions are uplifted by the recollection of a happy memory or association which achieves the outcome you are looking for.
If you’d like to know the oils included in each of our blends as well as the emotional benefits associated to each aroma please take a look at our scent guide here.
No the soy tea-lights are made with unscented pure soy wax.
Pure soy wax creates a melt pool when melted so must be contained in a holder. At this time we have them in a poly carbonate plastic but we are in the process of experimenting with alternative materials to find a more eco-friendly alternative.
- Hong Kong, Ireland, United Kingdom (UK), Canada, United States (US), Australia, New Zealand
- Here is a quick link to track a sent item – https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- To calculate delivery time frames once dispatched from us, you can check with Australia Post through the link below. Simply enter the from postcode 2481 and the ‘to’ postcode. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
- Express post delivery is an available option on the check-out page.
- Stockists – your orders are shipped with Star Track Freight and you will be notified of your tracking number via email when your order is ready to send.
- In the comments box enter the message you would like written on the gift card that will be attached to the gift wrapped item.
- Add the item to the cart and redirect to the check-out page. On this page click the check-box to enter the recipients ‘shipping address’ and fill in the details.
- At the bottom of the shipping address is another comments box. In this area enter the date you would the parcel to be sent with Australia Post (keeping in mind any delivery delays Australia Post may be experiencing).
- Your specified shipping date will be noted on receipt of your order and sent accordingly.
Tunneling will occur when you have not left the flame of your candle burning long enough to create a melt pool that reaches the edge of the jar (this can take 3-4 hours).
If this occurs do not trim your wick but leave it longer to create a larger flame on your next burn to allow the wax pool to reach the edge of the jar.
Alternatively, molten wax is soft so when warm you can use a blunt object to push the wax edge in to the pool to melt it (also try a hair-dryer or tip the jar on it’s side towards the side of jar with the excess wax that requires melting. Keep moving the jar around to soften this wax and then push down in to the melt pool.)
After the next burn be sure to trim your wick to 8 to 10mm.
- by creating a moment for you, you avoid adrenal fatigue and feelings of overwhelm.
- a lower level of lighting calms your senses and prevents over stimulus
- they eliminate bad odours.