How to reuse your empty jar with a Candle Refill -
Not only do our candle refills allow you to try out different scents in the same beloved candle jar, but they also give you a way to act more sustainably and save you money in the process.
Click on the image below to watch a video demonstration…
Written instructions -
- With approx. 5mm of wax remaining, soak your Byron Bay Candles printed, glass jar in hot soapy water (jar pictured below). Agitate any remaining wax and the metal wick tab until it dislodges; then dispose
- Wash jar until clean and wipe dry (pure soy wax is soluble in warm water)
- Remove new wax refill from all packaging and peel tape cover from bottom wick tab.
- Insert refill in to glass jar
- Light wick and burn candle until melt pool reaches edge of jar. This ensures an even burn and will prevent a cavity from forming.
- Enjoy hours of ambient pleasure.